I finally started changing my unhealthy lifestyle on 7 September 2017. I am hoping this sharing of my experience kills two birds with one stone by helping keep me on track with my own healthier lifestyle journey as well as help others (especially those that have food addiction, compulsive eating and/or lack of motivation) to improve theirs. Below I introduce myself, my thoughts, health status and more. The exact content of this post is: my status in terms of health, injuries and habits my Short Term and Long Term Goals for Better Eating & Healthier Lifestyle examples of my binging/overeating...Read More
Author: Vasso Vass
- Gyming with a personal trainer is much more effective – 2nd gym session
- Gymed for the first time while trying to lose weight and change my lifestyle
- Lays Chips vs Banana Chips – Lowest calorie winner is surprising!
- Recommended Weight Loss Tools: When starting weight loss
- Lobster Tail Dinner was a Good night for me in terms of weight loss and healthy lifestyle habits!